Areas of Expertise: Economy
Hannah Shaw joined the Center in August of 2008. Her work as a research associate centers on income inequality, unemployment insurance, and economic analysis of other federal budget and policy issues. She has also worked on issues related to climate change and federal tax policy.
Prior to joining the Center, Shaw worked in the Westminster office of Adrian Sanders, MP.
Shaw holds a BA from Tufts University in Economics and History.
- Incomes at the Top Rebounded in First Full Year of Recovery, New Analysis of Tax Data Shows
- Conference Agreement Far Better For Unemployed Workers and UI System Than Original House Bill
- House Republican Proposal Would Undermine Foundation of Unemployment Insurance System
- Hundreds of Thousands of Lower-Wage Workers, Many of Whom Worked for Decades, Would Be Denied Unemployment Insurance Under Provision Now Under Consideration
- Congressional Impasse Jeopardizes January Jobless Benefits for Nearly Two Million Workers